Who We Are
- Uncompromised personal and business integrity.
- A commitment to excellence in delivery of client services.
- A commitment to the development of client confidence, trust and respect.
- A commitment to work as a team in satisfying both our clients’ and our firm’s requirements.
- Our belief that our employees are valued and respected.
- A zero tolerance policy for harassment and discrimination.
- Our belief that innovation, change and growth are successful imperatives for employees and our firm.
- Unarmed Security Guards
- Mobile Security Guards (vehicle patrols)
- Professional Security Consulting Services
- Electronic Fingerprinting (Bureau of Criminal Investigation and Federal Bureau of Investigation)
Mr. Hardman has served for over 20 years in the United States military as a law enforcement and security officer. He is a graduate of the U.S. Navy Security Forces Academy and the U.S. Army Military Police School. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Security Management from DeVry University. Josh has approximately 10 years’ experience in contract security guard services throughout the country and most recently served as the Director of Protective Services for the Toledo Museum of Art. He is a Certified Institutional Protection Manager through the International Foundation for Cultural Property Protection.
Ms. Rowley began her career with Safeguard Security Services in 2005 as a security officer before becoming a security supervisor and eventually moving into her current role as the Operations Manager. Sabrina is a graduate of the Security and Law Enforcement Program at Penta County Vocational High School, Perrysburg, Ohio and the Ohio Peace Officers Training Academy.
Mrs. Black has been with Safeguard Security Services, in her current role, since 1998. She handles the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including all accounts payable and receivable.